Common Roof Maintenance
Periodically inspecting your roof for current or potential problems can prevent costly repairs and increase its longevity. Newer roofs may only need biannual maintenance, but as it continues to age, quarterly maintenance may become necessary.
Regular maintenance includes:
- Full roof inspection: A certified roof technician will inspect the roof, all protrusions, walls and any other roof top areas deemed necessary.
- Remove debris: A build-up of debris can create a dam on your roof that collects water at the drains or gutters creating drainage backups that may cause leaks.
- Pressure wash: The entire roof will be pressure washed and cleaned.
- Minor repairs: Any minor repairs will be noted and made, larger repairs will be documented and discussed with the property owner and manufacturer if there is a manufacturer’s warranty for the system.
Don’t let just anyone on your roof, CES Commercial Roofing is a state licensed roofing contractor, we inspect every roof before cleaning to assure your roof has no damage or issues that have gone undetected.
MORE THAN JUST ROOFS
Other cleaning and repair services include:
- Soft Wash, Pressure Wash, Concrete Lifting, and Crack Repairs
- Residential & Commercial: Shingle, Tile, Flat and Metal Roofs
- Residential & Commercial: Exterior Wall – Stucco, Concrete, Wood, Vinyl, and others.
- Residential & Commercial: Decks, Patios, Lanais, Furniture, and others.
- Residential & Commercial: Driveways, Walkways, and Parking Lots
- Residential & Commercial: Raise Sinking Concrete
Signs You Need Roof Repair
Your roof is designed to protect the interior of your building, so don’t wait for minor damage to grow and decrease the longevity of your roof.
If you notice these signs, call the professionals at CES Commercial Roofing for expert roof maintenance and repair in Tampa and throughout Florida:
- Interior water damage: If the water damage isn’t coming from your plumbing or walls, it’s probably your roof. Holes and leaks not only let in water but cause damage to the roofs insulation and substrate that leads to a roof replacement.
- Roof debris: If you notice roof debris washing out from your drains or gutters.
- Wearing of current roof: Seams separating, thinning of membrane, granule loss or other damage.
Our expert roof maintenance and repair in Tampa and throughout Florida is here to extend the lifespan of your roof and protect your investment! CES Commercial Roofing is the team to call when you need quality solutions!
Don’t delay! Call (813) 592-1144 when you are ready to schedule a free estimate and learn more about how we can keep your roof at its best.
CONTACT US TODAY!