What are the Benefits of Silicone Coatings on Commercial roofs?
Silicone coatings are the BEST way to extend the life of your existing flat or low slope commercial or industrial roof and at up to HALF the cost of a new roof.
Silicone coating restorations have the benefit of being the only waterproof roofing product on the market (all others are water shedding), and can be applied over any substrate, have no disruption to your business or tenants all for a up to HALF the cost of a new roof.
Silicone coatings are durable and don’t degrade providing you with a watertight system for as long as 20 years. Need a longer warranty, no problem, our manufacturer warranties are RENEWABLE, recoat and double your roofs warranty.
Our systems can go over most existing roof systems including, TPO, Modified Bituman, Tar & Gravel, PVC, Metal and most other single play systems.
Don’t Replace Your Roof, Refurbish It PERMANENTLY!
10, 15 or 20 Year RENEWABLE Warranties
SAVE UP TO 50% on Replacement Cost
Silicone is the ONLY roofing product manufactured that is 100% warrantied against ponding water. All other products are water sheading, Silicone is waterproof!
- Save 50%
A Silicone Roof Refurbishment is usually HALF the cost of a roof replacement, and the entire project cost can be written off in the first year under Section 179 Tax Deduction.
Go Green. Roof replacements require tear off and disposal of the old roofing system to our landfills. When you restore your roof with a coating system there is no waste. Our silicone coating system is also an Energy Rated Cool Roof system that reduces energy consumption.
- RENEWABLE WARRANTIES
Manufacturer Full System Warranties are RENEWABLE, get a 10-, 15- or 20-year warranty and at the end, a simple recoat can extend your manufacturer’s warranty for another 10, 15 or 20 years.
Silicone coatings are the only roofing product guaranteed against ponding water. Silicone is waterproof where all other roofing materials are only water sheading.
- NASA Approved
Spray Polyurethane Foam was invented by NASA to insulate rocket fuel tanks.
- Energy Efficient
Silicone Cool Roof Systems reflect up to 88% of the suns UV rays resulting in a significantly cooler interior, lower energy bills by 25% to 30% and less workload on your HVAC system.
- Tax Benefits
Roof repairs (Including Roof Coating Restorations) are Tax Deductible and under Section 179 can be 100% written off in the same tax year up to $1,080,000 for the 2022 tax year.
- Wind Uplift
Spray Polyurethane Foam has the highest wind uplift rating of any roofing product on the market.
- Designed for Durability
Silicone coatings are engineered to be tough and durable, they are resistant to impact, fire, mold and are 100% seamless and fully adhere to your current roof system. Silicone does not breakdown from UV rays or any other extreme weather such as wind and hail.
Silicone roof restorations are Spray Applied creating a 100% Seamless, Self-Flashing waterproof system. No more multiple seams around ac stands and curbs or vents and other protrusions.
- No Disruption
With a Silicone Roof Restoration, there is little to no disruption to your facility or tenants, it’s business as usual throughout the project.
- Seamless Application
No welded or glued down seams to degrade from the harsh Florida elements. Seams are always the first to go and the root cause to most flat roof leaks.
- Fully Adhered System
Why screw down a conventional roof system and put thousands of holes in your roof with seams that are sure to fail when you can have a fully adhered, monolithic coating that is waterproof?
CES Commercial Roofing offers expert commercial roofing in Tampa and throughout Florida so your business can be protected from our severe weather. Our team has of experienced applicators and estimators along with our manufacturing partnerships has made us the best in the industry.
Reach out to us today at (813) 592-1144 to speak to a member of our commercial roofing team in Tampa about how we can support your business with a waterproof roof!
Signs Your Commercial Roof Needs Repair
There are several signs that your commercial roof in Tampa may need repairs. Here are some of the most common ones:
- Water leaks: If you notice water stains or drips on the ceiling or walls, it's a clear indication that there's a leak in your roof.
- Sagging or uneven roof: If your roof seems to be sagging or uneven, it could point to structural damage. This could be due to water damage or other issues.
- Cracks or holes: If you notice any cracks or holes in your roof, it's a sign that your roof is compromised and needs repair.
- Damaged or missing roofing materials: If you notice missing shingles, cracked tiles, or damaged roofing materials, it could be a sign that your roof needs repair.
- Rising energy bills: If you've noticed a sudden spike in your energy bills, it could be due to a poorly insulated or damaged roof.
- Mold or mildew growth: If you notice mold or mildew growing on your roof or in your building, it could be caused by water damage and therefore require repair.
- Age of the roof: If your commercial roof is over 20 years old, it may be time for a roof replacement or repair.
If you notice any of these signs, it's important to contact a professional commercial roofing contractor to assess the damage and recommend the best course of action.
Call (813) 592-1144 or contact us online to schedule prompt & dependable commercial roofing services in Tampa today!
Benefits of a Flat or Low Slope Silicone Coating Restoration
- Only product on the market that is waterproof, all others are water shedding.
- Can be installed over virtually any existing flat or low slope roof system
- Durable to handle foot traffic
- Very low VOC
- Besides flat and low slope, silicone coatings are perfect for domed roof systems
- No disruption to your daily business or foot traffic
- Reflects up to 90% of UV rays, your roof stays at or near ambient temperature
- Minimizes thermal expansion and contractions
- Energy efficient reduces workload and extends the life of your HVAC system
- Environmentally friendly, eliminates the need for tear off therefore no landfill waste and coatings have a lower toxic emission during insulation
- Extends roof life by 20 years
- Can be recoated multiple times
- Qualifies for Tax Code 179 allowing you to write off the entire project in the first year, up to $1 million. (check with your tax professional to be sure your qualify)
CONTACT US TODAY!